Wednesday, September 16, 2020

State of the Project: Southampton Soft, part 1 aka Am I a yoke to you?!?

Well, my sweater has grown nicely - I have now completed the yoke and am working on the body. The neckline shaping and shoulder increases with the wraps and turns and having to remember which way the increased stitches should lean were a bit fiddly at first, but I think the end result looks pretty great, even if I do say so myself. It should be all smooth sailing from here - just stockinette and some ribbing for the body and then the sleeves with the lovely lace pattenr, which I am planning to make with circular needles using the Magic Loop method. 


In other news, I got some new knitting gear yesterday! How cool is this project bag and these stitch markers from The Woolly Tangle?




No comments:

Post a Comment