Saturday, May 30, 2020

State of the Project: Fleuriste cardigan, part II

Time for yet another "This project must be cursed because I'm an airhead" update!

I have pretty much finished the right front side of the cardigan and I still have one buttonhole to go (on the neck band, which is made separately), but I decided to order some nice buttons already (and, tbh, a set of 3.5 mm double pointed KnitPro Karbonz needles which are 20 cm long, because the 15 cm ones I have are too short for making the sleeves). And guess what? The city where I live has several parcel lockers and three of them are located in stores that have very similar names. One of those three is just across the street from where I live and it's the one I usually get stuff delivered to when I order something online. But my finger must've slipped when I was placing my order, because I got a text the next day, saying that my parcel had been delivered to a locker that is on the other side of town! And yes of course it's in the store that is next to my regular store on the drop down list of parcel lockers. But getting there and back would take me about 1.5-2 hours because I don't drive and the public transport here is not the greatest. 

Luckily I have a colleague who drives past that store on her way to work every day. I asked her if she wouldn't mind dropping me off there after work, but she did me one better and was kind enough to pick my parcel up for me and save me the trip home. I can't wait to be far enough with the project to need to use the needles and the buttons!





No comments:

Post a Comment