Sunday, May 10, 2020

State of the Project: Clara sweater III



It seems I managed to finish the second sleeve a bit faster, because I counted out the rows where I had to do increases beforehand and marked them on the pattern before I began knitting it so I didn't have to stress about keeping track while I was knitting. Clever, no?

So yeah, I am currently a few rows into the yoke after having started the first row of the yoke twice, because my decreases didn't turn out to be as evenly placed as I had thought. The yoke is mostly either rows of only knits or only purls, with three rows of ktog + yo in between that create the columns that you can (maybe?) see. 

Hopefully it won't bee too long until I can report that I have finished the sweater and wear it!





No comments:

Post a Comment