Friday, May 1, 2020

Patterns that caught my eye: a pattern creator appreciation post.

I follow several knitting and handcraft related groups and pages on Facebook, and every so often I will come across a pattern that excites me and makes me think I want to knit it. That doesn't necessarily mean I'm going to order the yarn / buy the pattern straight away (though that has also hapened, tbh), but I will make a mental note or bookmark it and then come back to it when the time is right. 
Here are a few patterns that have caught my eye recently: 
So many talented designers out there, so little time!

Oh, and even though I am not really much of a crocheter, I bought this crochet pattern for a bearded dragon from Planet June. I actually wanted a real bearded dragon, but my current lifestyle would make keeping one quite challenging, so I figured a crochet one would be a reasonable substitute.

No comments:

Post a Comment