Saturday, August 8, 2020

There's a Cardigan with My Name!

I recently happened on an Instagram post by Laine Magazine, which is a big Scandinavian knitting and lifestyle magazine, depicting a beautiful Norwegian kofte style cardigan bearing my name! And no, it's not Moody, it's this

Err, I guess that means I have to knit it now?

The pattern was first published in Laine Magazine, but I also found it on the designer's Ravelry page and of course I bought it. I'm not sure when I'm going to make it, since my queue of of items for which I have bought the patterns but have not made yet has now grown to four beautiful knits, but hey ho! I may even use the yarn I bought from Kihnu as the main colour. 

On another note, I also found patterns for socks and mittens with my name on Ravelry :-)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment