Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Plans and More Plans.

I just finished the Fleuriste socks (there will be before and after pictures once I've blocked them) and of course I am already planning my next projects. 

After giving it some thought, I decided to skip on the cardi with my name for now, because I'm kind of scared of steeking tbh, and also knitting button holes and sewing buttons is a pain. Instead, I will focus on completing unfinished projects:
- the Wayne sweater, which still needs half of the body and the sleeves
- the Haapsalu scarf, which still needs the edge to be sewn onto the middle part, and blocking

Also on my list of stuff I have planned:
- the Kiuru Hat, for which I intend to use leftover Flora yarn
- the Rose Blush vest, for which I already bought the Sky yarn
- a Christmas present

And yes, I am also planning to make the Suolaulu sweater, but I decided to go about it in a slightly different way, namely to use the natural white yarn I bought from Kihnu as the base and knit the pattern with a red yarn. And true to form, I ordered three different red yarns to see which one I like best: a cranberry red, a madder red and a pure red one. The pattern will be published on the designer's Ravelry page on Monday the 24th and I am already quite excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment