Wednesday, August 5, 2020

The Moody Knitter also sews! Or well, sewed. That one time.

Seeing as I just bought a new knitting needle bag, I thought I would show one that I made myself a few years ago. Now, I don't sew and thus I also don't own a sewing machine, but saw the picture of a cute bag for keeping knitting stuff shared in a craft group on Facebook and decided to find out how to make it. I found the tutorial on the blog Momentos de Costura: http://momentosdecostura.blogspot.com/2016/10/tutorial-bolsas-guarda-labores-de.html


I did the measuring and the cutting and the drawing of diagonal lines on the fabric at home and took the bag with me when I went down South to my family's summer residence, because our neighbour has a sewing machine and was kind enough to let me use it. After a few hours of sewing and cussing, this is what I ended up with:


And here it is from the side: 


I was quite pleased with myself, but I don't think I will be sewing anything else anytime soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment