Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Almost Weekend Project: Kiuru Hat.

Yes I did buy the pattern for the Suolaulu sweater and cast it on yesterday, but before that I thought I would be a good idea to knock off one more item from my to-knit list: the Kiuru hat by Sari Nordlund (I think I am turning into a stan). 



It was a quick and easy knit and the cables were not daunting at all. I cast it on on Saturday morning and finished it last night. I would definitely have finished it over the weekend if I hadn't been working Saturday. The yarn I used was the same Drops Flora in the colourway Petrol that I used for the Fleuriste cardi. The hat soft and light and thus probably more suitable for the autumn than the winter, and that's perfect because I have a matching autumn jacket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment