Sunday, June 21, 2020

The Moody Knitter also crochets!



Happy first day of summer! I have some days off work and I am spending Midsummer Night down South in my family's summer residence and since several little Amigurumi creatures that I made out of boredom or because I found the pattern cute have ended up here, I thought it would be fun to share these as well. These are all pretty old - I think I made them about six or seven years ago -, but I think they make for lovely little decorations.

From left to right: the squirrel is made after this pattern that I bought from Etsy. I used to be in a student organisation that had a squirrel as a mascot and I thought it would be nice for the squirrel to have a mascot of its own, too. As you can see, I didn't exactly choose the right size of hook for the job.

The pattern for the three birds (can you tell that one is a robin, one is a blue tit and the third one is a goldfinch?) was purchased from Ravelry and written by Ana Yogui. If I remember correctly, I used them as Christmas decorations at work and then brought them home with me for the holidays.

I think I made the little owl family around the same time, because I had a thing for crochet birds. I found the  free pattern for them here




No comments:

Post a Comment