Sunday, June 28, 2020

Loose Ends: Bobble Sheep.



As you could maybe tell from my previous posts, I used to be into Amigurumi a few years ago. I bought all the books by Lilleliis and several patterns by different designers. I also bought this cute sheep pattern by Kristi Tullus and started making it (using Drops Karisma). I got as far as having the face and nose finished up to a point where they were ready for stuffing and I also got started on the body, but then I must’ve got distracted by a new project or something, because the unfinished little sheep ended up in a plastic bag in my craft drawer. That would’ve been in 2017, according to the timestamp on my print copy of the pattern. 

Lucky for me (and the sheep), I was invited to the baby shower of one of my dearest friends, which took place today, so I decided to finish the sheep and make a couple of other bits and bobs for her baby:



The hat is the "Snow Baby" hat (Drops Baby 13/18) and was made with Drops Muskat, the jacket is the "Precious Moments" jacket (Drops Baby 33/11) and was made with Drops ❤ You #5.

No comments:

Post a Comment