Saturday, November 21, 2020

State of the Project(s): Skärgård Sweater and the Great British Baking Shawl.

Although I have been a bit busy with my side gig, I have made pretty decent progress on my mom's Skärgård sweater. I bound off the body yesterday (using the tubular bind off method) and cast on one of the sleeves: 


Since I'm at mom's for the weekend, I also had her try it on yesterday and it looks like it's a pretty good fit :-) 

Naturally, I also worked on clue 2 of the Lyrical Knits mystery shawl KAL. This clue was called the Technical Challenge and I think the shawl is looking great so far! Though I wouldn't exactly call this clue technical, since Mary was so nice to us and gave very clear directions and made the pattern really easy:



Anyway, I am excited to see where this is going and what the Showstopper is going to be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment