Sunday, July 25, 2021

State of the Project: Sulo Cardigan, part II: the finale :D

After getting the need to make cotton summer tops out of my system, I returned to my aunt's Sulo cardigan last week. And about time too, I think, because August and slightly colder nights are not far off anymore. It did take me some time to finish the body it because I got somewhat bored with knitting flat and my auntie did want it to be longer than the somewhat cropped original version, so there was plenty of fabric for me to knit - and also I ran out of yarn so I had to order some more -, but the sleeves really flew by! I knit them on circulars using the Magic Loop method and was quite pleased with how they turned out. The triangular pattern on the cuffs and the buttons with the little flowers on them are probably my fave parts :-) 





No comments:

Post a Comment