Tuesday, February 25, 2020

My Project Planner.

Been a while, hasn't it? I haven't posted any progress updates about the Pride and Prejudice socks, because I unfortunately haven't been very inspired to knit and I was actually out of the country for the better part of last week, but I figured I may as well post a picture of my project planner.

This is what the cover looks like: 

And this is what the inside looks like: 


It's basically just an A5 size binder with a photo collage that I had printed on sticker paper. I used laminated craft paper to make the dividers and also some washi tape for decorative purposes. I have little sheets for each project which include the name of the pattern, where I got it from, when I started the project, when I ended the project and which yarn(s) I used. As it stands, I have divided the sheets into four: 1) projects which I am currently working on, 2) projects which I have planned and for which I have the yarn(s) and the pattern, 3) finished projects, 4) projects which have caught my eye and which I might do. 

So there you have it. Hopefully I'll be able to report some more progress next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment